Last Updated on 02nd June 2021
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which You will be promptly updated if You have an account with Us. If You want to make sure that You are up to date with the latest changes, We advise You to frequently visit the Privacy page.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to VINAS Business Technicians Ltd, Ntinda-Kampala.
- Country refers to Uganda
- Service refers to the Website.
- Users refers to any individual accessing or using the Website, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
- Website (also referred as “Site”) refers to VINAS Business Technicians Ltd, accessible from https://www.vinasbiz.com
- You or Your means the individual accessing or using the Website, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
Collection of your information
We may collect information about You in a variety of ways. The information We may collect on the Site includes:
Personally identifiable information, such as Your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as Your age, gender, and hometown, that You voluntarily give when You register with the Site or when You choose to participate in various activities related to the Site, such as online chat and message boards. You are under no obligation to provide Us with personal information of any kind, however Your refusal to do so may prevent You from using certain features of the Site.
Information Our servers automatically collect when You access the Site, such as Your IP address, Your browser type, Your operating system, Your access times, and the pages You have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
Financial information, such as data related to Your payment method (e.g. valid credit card number, card brand, expiration date and/or mobile money account) that We may collect when You purchase, order, return, exchange, or request information about Our services from the Site. We store only very limited, if any, financial information that We collect. Otherwise, all financial information is stored by Our payment processors and We from time to time review their policies to ensure they provide services to our expectation.
The Site may by default access Your Facebook basic account information, including Your name, email, gender, birthday, current city, and profile picture URL, as well as other information that You choose to make public. We may also request access to other permissions related to Your account, such as friends, checkins, and likes, and You may choose to grant or deny Your access to each individual permission. For more information regarding Facebook permissions, refer to the Facebook Permissions Reference page.
Data From Social Networks
User information from social networking sites, such as Apple’s Game Center, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter, including Your name, Your social network username, location, gender, birth date, email address, profile picture, and public data for contacts, if You connect Your account to such social networks.
Mobile Device Data
Device information, such as Your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of Your device, if You access the Site from a mobile device.
Information from third parties, such as personal information or network friends, if You connect Your account to the third party and grant the Site permission to access this information.
Data From Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys
Personal and other information You may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
Use of your information
Having accurate information about You permits Us to provide You with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, We may use information collected about You via the Site to:
- Create and manage Your account.
- Email You regarding Your account or order.
- Enable User-to-User communications.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site.
- Generate a personal profile about You to make future visits to the Site more personalized.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve Your experience with the Site.
- Notify You of updates to the Site.
- Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to You.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
- Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site to You.
- Request feedback and contact You about Your use of the Site.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Send You a newsletter.
Disclosure of your Information
We may share information We have collected about You in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If We believe the release of information about You is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of Our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, We may share Your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share Your information with third parties that perform services for Your or on Our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
With Your consent, or with an opportunity for You to withdraw consent, We may share Your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Interactions with Other Users
If You interact with other Users of the Site, those Users may see Your name, profile photo, and descriptions of Your activity, including sending invitations to other Users, chatting with other Users, liking posts, following blogs.
When You post comments, contributions or other content to the Site, Your posts may be viewed by all Users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site in perpetuity.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when You visit the Site. These companies may use information about Your visits to the Site and other websites that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to You.
We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
Social Media Contacts
If You connect to the Site through a social network, Your contacts on the social network will see Your name, profile photo, and descriptions of Your activity.
Other Third Parties
We may share Your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share Your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Cookies and Web Beacons
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering Your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
Security of your information
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect Your personal information. While We have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information You provide to Us, please be aware that despite Our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, We cannot guarantee complete security if You provide personal information.
Policy for Children
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If You become aware of any data We have collected from children under age 13, please contact Us using the contact information available on that link.
Controls for Do-not-track features
Options regarding your information
You may at any time review or change the information in Your account or terminate Your account by:
- Logging into Your account settings and updating Your account
- Contacting Us using the contact information available on that link.
Emails and Communications
If You no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, You may opt-out by:
- Selecting the “Unsubscribe” option on our email sent.
- Contacting Us using the contact information available on that link.
If You no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, You are responsible for contacting the third party directly.